Step right up, ladies and gentlemen! The latest edition of the gluten free makeup list is here!
I've been busy as a bee this time around, but thankfully nothing earth shattering happened. Just a little clean up and some new additions to the list.
- Gluten Free Beauty has been removed from the list. The company is out of business, though word on the street is that they may come back. If you have any products of theirs left, they're still safe, no worries! I just don't want to leave a dead link in the list.
- Lily Lolo has been added to the list. Everything of theirs is safe except for the mascara. It's processed in a different facility, so no worries about cross contamination!
- Nourish Organics has been added to the list! Cool skin care company that can actually be found in some stores, such as Target.
- Savvy Boheme has been added to the list. And there may or may not be a review of them coming soon... 😉
- Sensible Organics has been added to the list.
- Shea Touch has been added to the list. They have all kinds of skin care and hair care.
- TEMPTU has been added to the list. I'm really excited about this addition because they're an AIRBRUSH COMPANY Y'ALL!!! They make an at-home airbrushing system that looks really cool. I haven't tried it yet, but I'm kinda dyin' to.
So there 'ya have it! Pretty good update to the list and I'm really excited about several of these companies in particular. Check 'em out for yourself!
If you have already signed up for the Gluten Free Makeup List, then it’s in your inbox right now. If not, grab it through the form below!