Focusing on fun but wearable looks with entirely Gluten Free Cosmetics.
We found this tutorial a few weeks back and loved how clean and bright it looked. So we just had to do a gluten free version of it. 😀
Prep your face with your favorite summer foundation.
- Use any light pink shimmery color you have on hand and sweep it across the lid. In our case, because I have a very low selection of pink (since I personally can’t wear it…), we ended up mixing Afterglow’s Snow and Diva on the lid. It made the lovely color you see above, with a soft touch of shimmer that brightened everything up so beautifully.
- Taking a liner brush, apply Afterglow’s Powder Eye Liner in Deep Eggplant in a rather thick line along the outer half of the top and bottom of your lash line. Blend lightly.
- Apply mascara to your top lashes, and lightly to your bottom lashes.
Finishing off (last picture):
- For blush, use my favorite trick: Run your finger over the top of you Red Apple Lipstick Secrets and dot on the apples of your cheeks. Blend with your fingertips, taking any extra up your cheek bone.
- Line and fill in your lips with Red Apple Lipstick’s Brick lip liner, then apply Secrets over it.
And you’re done!
Blush: Red Apple Lipstick Secrets
What’s your favorite gluten free makeup look this summer? Bronzey, bright, naked, or something else? Let me know in the comments!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. My receiving a small commission when you purchase these products (at no cost to you!) is the #1 thing keeping this site afloat. Thanks for your support!