Focusing on fun but wearable looks with entirely Gluten Free Cosmetics.
Why yes, my sisters are obsessed with purple eyeshadow. They are also obsessed with round eyes and sparkles. In this look, we get all three. 😎 It’s a pretty and girly-girl look that is at home in almost any setting.
Prep your face with your favorite foundation.
- Create a V like shape on the outer two thirds of the eyes using Red Apple Lipstick’s Eyeshadow Violet Vixen, in your crease and along the bottom of your lid.
- Fill in the inner part of your lid with Monave Versatile Mineral Powders Semi-Matte White #61m.
- Then blend & put Monave Versatile Mineral Powders White Sparkle #61 on top of 61m. Bring some of the matte white down around & a little bit under your tear duct.
- Line the outer two thirds of both your top and bottom lash line with the purple. Then take Red Apple Lipstick’s Eyeshadow Black Magic and smudge the black over the purple.
- Highlight your brow bone with Afterglow Organic Mineral Foundation Ivory.
Apply blush, mascara and soft pink lipgloss, or as we did, soft pink lipstick with nude lipgloss on top.
And you’re done!
Gluten Free Cosmetic Products Used:
Red Apple Lipstick’s Eyeshadow Violet Vixen
Monave Versatile Mineral Powders Semi-Matte White #61m
Monave Versatile Mineral Powders White Sparkle #61
Afterglow Organic Mineral Foundation Ivory
Emani Soy Mascara Midnight