Focusing on fun but wearable looks with entirely Gluten Free Cosmetics.
From now on, Gluten Free Makeup Monday will be a Bi-Weekly series. So next week, there will be no GFMM, but the week after there will be. 😉
I’ve been wanting to try the gradient look for a while now, so finally sat down with my eyeshadows to decide which colors to use. I ended up using some of my favs, different shades of brown. When finished, the look reminded me of the walls of the Grand Canyon, in a completely lovely and wearable way. But… When I took the photos… My camera washed out most of the delicate color. :-O So I’ve added some lines to kinda help guide you along, and I’ll link you to some other lovely examples of the same technique. There’s really no end to what you can do with this super simple look!
Take three eyeshadows in a similar family of colors. I used several browns, links below as always.
- Apply your lightest color up to your brow bone.
- Apply middle color halfway up your eye, leaving some of the lightest color showing.
- Apply darkest on your lid
- Swipe the same darkest color under your eye, corner to corner. Now blend your whole eye! Or don’t, if you like the staggered gradient look. I prefer to blend it lightly.
- Apply eyeliner to your top lashes, clean up just under your eyebrow with your lightest foundation (or a skin toned shadow) and finish off with mascara.
And that’s it! Seriously simple!
Keep playing with colors! The possibilities are truly endless!
Gluten Free Cosmetic Products Used:
Hope you enjoyed! Let me know if there’s a look you’d like to see translated into gluten free makeup!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. My receiving a small commission when you purchase these products (at no cost to you!) is the #1 thing keeping this site afloat. Thanks for your support!