I love stockings! I love the little things tucked away inside the over-sized sock. I love how creative and meaningful these tiny things can be. I love how each stocking reflects the personality of the receiver. And I love knowing how much care has gone into stuffing each one. Such a warm, fuzzy feeling as you dip your hand into the mysterious depths of the stocking. And of course there’s the fun of not even having a clue what’s down there!
Thinking of stuffing your loved ones stockings with makeup and face care items this year? Here’s my top 10 list!
- Alima Pure’s Luminous Shimmer Eyeshadow (lightly sparkly eye shadows FTW!! 😀 )
- Pangea Organics Japanese Matcha Tea Mask (just learned Pangea Organics is entirely gluten free!! Post coming soon on that.)
- Cleure’s Natural Nail Polish (rich shades) (all natural nail polish that are such lovely colors!)
- Afterglow’s Powder Eyeliner (delightfully versatile- can also be used as an eye shadow)
- Ecco Bella’s Lip Crayons (like a lipstick, lip liner and lip treatment all in one! Never seen anything quite like it.)
- Ecco Bella’s Dark Chocolate Face Mask (this looks yummy enough to eat.)
- Pure Skn’s Lip Plumper (wooo!! All natural GF lip plumping stuff!! )
- Red Apple Lipstick’s Lip Gloss (long lasting and SUPER shiny!)
- Afterglow’s Mineral Eyeshadow (’cause there’s no such thing as too much eye shadow)
- Red Apple Lipstick’s Lipstick (’cause everyone could use another tube of gluten free lipstick and this stuff rocks! 😀 )
And there ‘ya have it! There’s sooo many awesome things out there, it was hard to make it just 10. 😛 Here’s hopin’ some of this lands in some lucky gal’s stocking this year! (read: Mine! 😛 )
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. My receiving a small commission when you purchase these products (at no cost to you!) is the #1 thing keeping this site afloat. Thanks for your support!