Hello folks! I hope you’ve had a wonderful New Year thus far! Which didn’t include a new gluten free makeup list update. Even thought it was a new quarter. Yep. I’ll just go… Sit in my corner for that.
Y’all may or may not know that I had a long, drawn-out, excruciating move that stalled everything on Gluten Free Makeup Gal for several months. I was actually worried that because of this, I wouldn’t have anything to update y’all with on the list. But not so, my fair friends! Not so! Despite all the crazy, thanks to wonderful Readers and spare moments, there are still some new things on the list to have a look at.
The changes this time around are as follows:
- Linden Leaves is now 100% gluten free. You no longer have to avoid any of the products!
- EcoLips has been added to the list. A neat company with some fun lip balms. They also have a new thing where you create your own lip balm using their site!
- Think Pretty has been added to the list. They sell only pure “Beauty Elixirs”, serums with several formulations for different skin types and lifestyles.
- Blue Lizard has been added to the list. An Australian company selling sunscreen I’ve heard is fantastic.
- BITE Beauty has been officially changed to state that it is tested gluten free. Pretty sweet, huh?
For now, these are all the current changes. But I have some other ideas lurking in my mind that I am striving to put into place as soon as possible. Ideas that will make the gluten free makeup list EXPLODE with functionality. That will turn the list into something powerful, living, breathing and interactive. Sound cool to y’all? I can’t wait to get it in place, so stay tuned for big changes in 2014 my beautiful friends!